How to make "Giacom brand identity" logo

Friday, September 17, 2010

Giacom logo design
Giacom logo design

From the notebook

Giacom mind-map
Discover the design benefits of using simple mind-maps by downloading a free chapter from my book – Logo Design Love: From Pencil to PDF (1MB download size).

In context

Giacom server wires

Client comments

“I’ve always appreciated a good logo, but never invested quite enough time or resources to have one of our own that matched my aspirations. Many times I’d tinkered with ideas, but nothing had real meaning or impact. We were also frequently tempted by many of the online promises of corporate identities for around $100 or so. Choosing to let David loose on our logo was an enormous leap of faith – and I was extremely skeptical whether he could extract our USP and form it into a logo that had meaning and purpose. To be honest, when I first saw the initial designs I still wasn’t convinced, but I soon realised that was just the start of an ongoing process – our logo idea evolved over a couple of weeks into exactly what I was looking for. Now, thanks to David’s skill (and logo design is definitely a skill), we have a brand identity we can be proud of.”
Nick Marshall, managing director, Giacom
This is a copy of Artical 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

powered by Blogger | css by Newwpthemes